Training in Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing and Blended Kenpo™
American School of Martial Arts
Family Friendly, Fighter Approved™
Tour Our Facility
Schedule for Classes
Calendar of Events
Competing at ASMA
Royce Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
Self Defense Theories
History of Our Striking Arts
Free Self Defense Report
prozac order today prozac order prozac buy now without prescription buy generic prozac antidepressant buy prozac canada buy prozac online cheap doctor informed me
Give us a call at 952-440-5222 and one of our professional staff will find a time that is convenient for you to come in for a tour of our facility. We will answer any questions you have about the school, its staff, pricing and programs. This is also a great time to watch a class and meet some of the students and staff.
But first, a few things to take note of before calling us:
1. We value your education in self defense, we are one of the few reality based schools of self defense in Minnesota. We didn't change our program because of the latest Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) craze. We didn't go train for a week somewhere to become "certified" in one of the newest, bogus name brand MMA programs just to boost our revenue. We have been training MMA since before the term MMA was used, back when it was NHB. We want you to value the education you receive from us. If you sign up, please honor yourself with weekly training. To Register For A Free Adult Class, and Claim Your Free Gift, Click Here.
2. We have a 12,000 sq ft gym with 4,000 square feet of the highest quality Zebra mats. We have a 24X24 ft, 5 rope Thai Boxing and Boxing ring, a full sized MMA cage, weight training and cardio equipment. Royce and Rodrigo Gracie come in every couple months, and the main instructor has a gift for educating your children with about 30 years of Martial Arts experience. To Register For A Free Mixed Martial Arts Competition Class, and Claim Your Free Gift, Click Here.
3. If you are interested in your child training, make sure they can come at the minimum of twice per week, every week. ASMA will compliment whatever your child is doing, just make sure you can make the commitment. To Register For A Free Kids Class, and Claim Your Free Gift, Click Here.
4. Please be courteous, kind and respectful to everyone always.
5. We require an appointment to try out any of our classes and we do this to ensure that we don't have too many first timers scheduled for the same class. This way we can give you all the attention and detail needed to make you feel comfortable and welcome in our school.
6. If you are unsure of what class you would like to try for free, please check out our class descriptions and schedule, and pick something that works best for you. Then, simply give us a call at 952-440-5222. If you would like some recommendations as to which classes might fit you best, call us to chat about them.
7. On the day of your free class, show up 10-15 minutes early to fill out some basic paperwork. Wear loose, comfortable clothing and be prepared to go barefoot. You may choose to wear wrestling or boxing shoes if that is more comfortable for you. Make sure you bring your I.D. (Sorry, you will not be allowed to try a class without an I.D. No exceptions.) If you are under 18 years old, you will need to have a parent with you to fill out the paperwork and they need to watch the entire first class.
8. Be ready for a great workout! We are excited to have you join us!! So, call us at 952-440-5222 to get started!